LEBON is an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company. This certification defines the principles of a quality management system (QMS), such as strong customer focus, the involvement of management and continuous improvement.
ISO 9001: a quality guarantee granted to 1.1 million companies and public entities across the world.
Now thanks to this ISO 9001: 2015 certification, LEBON is making the link between its quality system and its “context” and economic environment in which it is evolving.
This standard is an international standard that guarantees the ethical origin of the production of goods or services in safe and decent working conditions.
With SA 8000, LEBON is committed to:
– Prohibiting forced labour and child labour under 15 years of age
– Protecting health and safety of workers
– Protecting freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
– Prohibiting discrimination and “disciplinary practices”
– Controlling work schedules and ensuring honest remuneration
The LEBON Group is committed to using cleaner production system and reprocessing waste utmost respect of the environment. We actually ensure that we recycle all our process waters to achieve “zero” waste.
As such, our production units are ISO 14001: 2015 certified.